Inclusive Branding Panel Presentation
Brand standards should always include our marks, margins, and colors, but what if they could also help guide our organization in being more inclusive? In this session, we’ll discuss why inclusiveness is a branding and communications issue, how some organizations are making inclusiveness central to their brand, and how they’re using brand standards to be more inclusive of all people.
What You’ll Learn:
- How our organization may not be reaching some audiences today.
- Actionable ways to ensure our brands are more accessible and inclusive of all the audiences we need to reach.
- How to support brand inclusiveness through comprehensive branding guidelines.
- Sarita Joseph, Senior Account Manager, Big Duck
- Chris Tuttle, Principal, TuttleCo
- Alex Webster, Communications Assistant, Center for Constitutional Rights