TuttleCo created Everyday Nonprofits to provide valuable training, resources, and support for nonprofit organizations in using digital more effectively to serve your constituents and mission.
While we work to keep our costs at a minimum (only $29/month or $248/year), we know that not every nonprofit or employee of a nonprofit can afford this.
With the support of generous donors, Gift Memberships are completely free to qualified nonprofits in need and provide 1-year premium access to over 16 online trainings annually and Open Office Hours with Chris Tuttle twice monthly to get personalized feedback and supporter.
Read more below to see if you qualify and to apply.
Visit the TuttleCo Shop if you would like to purchase a gift membership to be donated to a nonprofit in need. TuttleCo will match every gift membership purchased, meaning your gift supports 2 nonprofits with an annual premium membership plan!
- Everyday Nonprofits Gift Memberships are available to any employed or volunteer staff of formal nonprofit organizations, regardless of position or title.
- A valid nonprofit Employer Identification Number (EIN), or the local equivalent, must be provided during application.
- Applicants must certify that their nonprofit prohibits discrimination in services and hiring on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identification, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnic origin, and/or skin color.
- Each Gift Membership may be used by one (1) person.
- Applicant must attest, in good faith, the need for financial support via a Gift Membership.
Gift Membership requests are reviewed on a rolling basis, at least monthly. You will be notified of a decision on your application within 30 days.
TuttleCo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identification, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnic origin, and/or skin color.
While we do not require applicants provide any financial documentation to receive a Gift Membership, TuttleCo reserves the right to accept or deny any applicant, for any reason, except where prohibited by law.