Reports To: Chris Tuttle, Principal & CEO
The Operations Assistant is responsible for supporting the administrative, communications, and production work of the agency by supporting the Principal & CEO. As a valued member of a lean digital team, the Operations Assistant may also play a role in supporting colleagues in the execution of powerful virtual and hybrid events.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- General operations & administrative tasks
- Provide support for TuttleCo’s management team
- Support the Principal & CEO in tracking and documenting expenses
- Manage and schedule calendar appointments
- Regularly attend 1-on-1s, Communications Department, and other Staff meetings
- Support TuttleCo and our clients in advancing racial justice, gender equity, and LGBTQ+ equality, and prioritizing accessibility and inclusivity in all we do
TuttleCo is a remote agency with employees working from home and other locations. Due to the need to conduct client and staff meetings, employees will occasionally need a private space for client conversations.
As an Operations Assistant for a digital strategy agency, it’s important our clients see us as an example of how great their use of digital can be. To support client work, TuttleCo provides all staff with the necessary equipment and a tech stipend to partially reimburse personal internet and mobile phone expenses.
Competencies of Strong Candidates Include:
- Knowledge and experience in nonprofit operations and/or assisting individuals or teams
- Ability to collaborate clearly and effectively with colleagues in support of staff and client needs, particularly while working remotely
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to independently manage projects and tasks and work collaboratively on projects, as needed
- Excellent communication skills—in person, on the phone, by video, and in writing
- Values and fosters learning and growth in themselves and others
- Actively advance equity and inclusivity in their day-to-day work
- Interested in digital and technology
- Familiarity with social media management tools, email marketing platforms and website content management systems is appreciated, but not required
- Experience with using MacOS and Google Workspace (formerly G Suite); additionally, experience with Wrike Project Management, Canva, iMovie, and/or WordPress (or similar platforms) is appreciated, but not required
TuttleCo is a queer- and disability-owned business that celebrates equity, diversity, and inclusiveness on our team, with our clients, and among our partners. We strongly encourage people of color, people with disabilities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply.
The Operations Assistant is a temporary part-time position on the TuttleCo team to be engaged for 90-days from hire. Pay for this position is $20/hr with an expectation of 10-20/hours of work a week.
Additionally, benefits for part-time employees include:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Unlimited Time Off (unpaid), including ten unpaid holidays
- 40 Hours of Paid Sick Time per calendar year
- 40 Hours of Paid Medical Leave per calendar year
- Up to 5 days of Paid Bereavement Leave
- $50/monthly tech stipend (reimbursement for high-speed internet & personal phone usage)
- Employer matched donations to social good nonprofits (100% match up to $150 per employee per year)
How to Apply
Applications will be considered on a weekly basis and you should expect a reply within 7 days of submitting an application. Ideally, the new will hire start at the beginning of July.
We welcome applications from candidates who are interested in working remotely.